EveryD Flowers is located at Hofzichtlaan 6a 2678NC, De Lier and is responsible for using personal data as stated in this privacy statement. We explain below what personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. Please read this statement carefully.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact us using the details below:
2678 NC De Lier
In order to carry out our work, we use personal data. In some cases, we work with third parties. We believe it is very important that your personal data is handled with care. Therefore, we carefully process and secure your personal data. We comply with all privacy legislation regulations. This means that we:
• clearly state the purposes for which we use personal data. We do this in our privacy statement;
• limit the collection of personal data to only use the data necessary for the required purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to use your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary in order to provide the requested service or unless we are legally obliged to do so;
• make arrangements with third parties to ensure that your data is not used for any other purposes when we share your data;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties who use personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to access, modify or delete your personal data upon request
When using our services, you provide us with certain data. This might be personal information. We do not always use all the data listed below. This depends on which of our services you require.
Depending on the services, we will use the following personal data:
• first name and surname
• company details
• email address
• information you fill in yourself in open fields, such as a contact form message
• IP address
• web browser and device type
We use the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services you use):
• To call or email you, if necessary, in order to provide our services
• To inform you about changes to our services and products
• Direct marketing, e.g. sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
• EveryD Flowers analyses your website behaviour in order to improve the website.
EveryD Flowers also uses personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as
information we need for our tax return.
We pass on the data you provide to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered or services requested by you. When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (through a data processing agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also stipulate that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provide to other parties, unless this is required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary people have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that we check our security measures regularly. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as it is necessary to provide the service you have requested. This does not include data that we are legally required to keep for a longer period of time. If you are concerned that your data is not secure or there are any signs of misuse, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data: Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall, TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. This can be verified by the 'https' address and the padlock in the address bar.
We do not make decisions using automated processing that could (significantly) affect people. This concerns decisions made by computer programmes or systems, with no human involvement (for example an employee of EveryD Flowers).
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the use of your personal data by EveryD Flowers, and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request to access, modify, delete or transfer your data or request to withdraw your consent or object to the use of your personal data to email@example.com. Please attach a copy of your ID to any request so that we can be sure that the request has come from you. Please black out your passport photo, machine readable zone (the strip with numbers at the bottom of
the passport), passport number and social security number (BSN) in the copy of your ID. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
We would also like to advise that you have the option to file a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without your permission. We therefore recommend you consult this privacy statement regularly to keep informed of any changes. This (updated) privacy statement is effective from 19-4-2022.